We are spending a wonderful weekend in Spokane, Washington with Aaron's family. We are celebrating birthday's for me (the big 30!), Aaron's sister, Rebecca and his mom, Madeline.
We enjoyed a divine spa day at the Davenport hotel where I enjoyed a ginger-lime body butter scrub and a pedicure. What a treat! Not to mention some famous Bruttle's peanut brittle from the gift shop. If you are ever in Spokane, you have to check out this fantastic 1930's luxury hotel .http://www.thedavenporthotel.com/index.php?act=/gallery
Here are some amazing pictures taken a few weeks ago during a big windstorm in the Seattle area. The ferries were stopped for a few runs after this run.

On another note, the pregnancy is going well. I have entered the glorious 2nd trimester and some energy has returned. I also have a little bit of a belly, so that is fun. It will be better when it is more recognizable as a pregnant belly and not a beer belly.That is all for now...
-Chelsie

3 comments:
We're your biggest fans! I was trying to comment as soon as you sent the notification, but I had some language issues on my side of the 'Net. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSIE! I knew this was the big 3-0, but I did not have your date of birth anywhere handy. I apologize for the slack. It's sounds like you had an awesome birthday.
Speaking of birth, indirectly, come check out our blog with one of the best 9 week ultrasound pics ever! You can even make out arms and legs - judging from the ultrasound, I think our baby is going to be a natural Salsa dancer.
I can't believe it! You've made it to the Information Super Highway! This is like the greatest minute of my day today. In fact, it is strongly vying for top minute of the day tomorrow, too.
SO, I expect gigs of photos, reams of witty banter, and of course a significant portion of you blog dedicated to your best-est blog buddies, The Troxels!
holy cow! those are some crazy ferry/water pictures!!!! I have never seen any pics like THAT! Beautiful. Your blog is awesome. You must have either a great camera or a great photographer or the combo! The boys have the same PJ's onsie as Asher did. It was colbalt blue and light blue striped, and I think that there is a bee or a bug on the chest of the outfit. One of my favorites! I also loved the halloween pics of you and melissa! fun! ok now go meet Anya, next door!
Post a Comment