I think the beautifully groomed dog REALLY sells it in that last picture. The kitchen looks beautiful and pristine - I don't think white would work for my family!
I love what you did with the kitchen! I especially like the shelves you put in instead of the cupboards. That always seemed like an akward spot to work with more than 1 person in the kitchen. I bet the open shelving really helpes. No more bumping heads on open cupboard doors!
2 comments:
I think the beautifully groomed dog REALLY sells it in that last picture. The kitchen looks beautiful and pristine - I don't think white would work for my family!
I love what you did with the kitchen! I especially like the shelves you put in instead of the cupboards. That always seemed like an akward spot to work with more than 1 person in the kitchen. I bet the open shelving really helpes. No more bumping heads on open cupboard doors!
Post a Comment