I can't believe you updated the website in all this excitement! What a beautiful baby boy. I am so thankful that both Chelsie and baby are doing well - hopefully Dad is too? I am so excited for the three of you. Welcome Asher!
wow! congratulations you guys! what a handsome little guy! Now I have some clothes to hand down from you from little Owen!! we're so excited for your new family.
4 comments:
I can't believe you updated the website in all this excitement! What a beautiful baby boy. I am so thankful that both Chelsie and baby are doing well - hopefully Dad is too? I am so excited for the three of you. Welcome Asher!
wow! congratulations you guys! what a handsome little guy! Now I have some clothes to hand down from you from little Owen!! we're so excited for your new family.
You two look positively glowing with your new son. Can't wait to see my new grandson this weekend.
Love, Granda Mimi
Dear Asher,
We miss you already.....
Post a Comment