Like father like son...courtesy of the Noise Boys :) My Dad's co-workers surprised him with a jacket for me to match.
This leapfrog table is the greatest! Thanks Mom.Playdate at the Stewies...who knew moms could have a conversation over the racket of 3 babies without missing a beat! The new toy is popular with Jack and Amelia too. Thanks for coming over to play.
That is too funny! We just bought a table for Cadence too, which she loves but is still just a little too wobbly to use by herself. Cadence is wobbly, not the table.
You guys look like you're doing great - we miss you!
Im realizing that i dont have near enough pics of Asher, and he is growing up way too fast. I definitely want one of him and santa. I love those stranger anxiety pics with Santa.
2 comments:
That is too funny! We just bought a table for Cadence too, which she loves but is still just a little too wobbly to use by herself. Cadence is wobbly, not the table.
You guys look like you're doing great - we miss you!
Im realizing that i dont have near enough pics of Asher, and he is growing up way too fast. I definitely want one of him and santa. I love those stranger anxiety pics with Santa.
Post a Comment