A ferry ride to West Seattle is the perfect cure for a rainy day. Asher and Veda love their Aunties and so do we!
We took Asher to Woodland Park Zoo in September. It was a short and sweet trip. Asher liked the penguins the best. They have a brand new habitat and you can see them swim underwate quite a bit.
My Chunkamonka! Veda has been enjoying the "all-night diner" at our place and she has the rolls to prove it.
We are getting ready to head to the Montana for a week on Thursday. It will be our first flight with both kids and I'll be coming back to Seatac alone with them both. If anyone has any travel tips, I'm all ears. Just the thought of getting to car with both kids, carseats, and luggage... Uggh! I think the flight sounds like a piece of cake compared to that.
2 comments:
Hey, Happy Birthday (this week) Mr. Stewart!
You will be amazed at all the travel angels around you. It will be like your village is there, I can guarantee it. What day do you fly? We'll be praying for you Chels. You can do it!
Post a Comment